Thread: Great News!

Junior Member Junior Puppy Member

Hello friends,

Its your friendly forum veterinarian. I just wanted to share with all of you that my first book has finally gone to print. "Canine and Feline 101: A Complete Guide for Selecting, Training, and Caring for Dogs and Cats", is a how to book covering important topics regarding dogs and cats, including: selecting the right breeds for certain lifestyles or families with young children, important information to obtain from breeders prior to purchase, preventative health care, common signs of the most common illnesses, basic obedience training, housebreaking, and much, much more.

Since my inspiration for writing the book was all of the everyday questions that I entertain both in clinical practice and through my veterinary advice website, it contains all the information that dog and cat enthusiasts want to know and need to know.

It will officially be available for sale on or after 1/11/04. BUT, if you would like buy an advanced, personally inscribed, and authentically autographed copy for no additional charge, please visit my veterinary advice and health management website at http://www.askdvm.com Click on the link for my book, located in the first paragraph of the home page for details and a preview. Since many of you don't live near me, its the closest thing we can have to a book signing. Thank you for your support!

Sincerely,

Roger L. Welton, DVM
    Veterinarian, Webmaster http://www.askdvm.com

Senior Dog Member

congratulations. I hope the book does well.
    Lou
    If you want something done ask a busy person to do it.