Thread: Future Puppies for Sale

Mom and WSS Breeder Senior Dog Member+ NicoleLJ's Avatar
    Blog Entries

I am trying to get a list together of potential owners of my dogs pups. Here is the flier I have been passing around.

Beautiful Doberman/Lab is scheduled to have a litter of puppies by October 29. Which means the puppies will be able to go to their forever homes for Christmas. Each pup will have a Puppy Book stating the time they were born, where in the order of birthing they were, When they first started walking, opened their eyes, eating solid foods and such. It will also have a picture of the puppy from every day of its life along with both of it's first collars. They will also be crate trained and started on their house training. Some obedience work will be done also. Each puppy will sell for the very reasonable price of $75 each. You can come and see the puppy of your choice at any time from the time it is born till it goes home with you. Call and book a puppy today. 752-4233 ask for Nicole or Derek.

It might just be because we are from different places, but around here your're doing good to be able to give away a mixed breed dog, no matter age, training, or anything of the sort.

Mom and WSS Breeder Senior Dog Member+ NicoleLJ's Avatar
    Blog Entries

With the cost of pure breed dogs so high people are looking for an alternative. They still want a good dog but not pay pure breed costs. With the training that comes with my pups and the fact that they are a doberman lab cross I have been getting a huge response. So I am doing the same thing a breeder of pure dogs do. I am checking into everyone. I want to make sure my pups go to good homes so the more offers i get the better. They have to sign a contract that the pups will be fixed. Owners must have a fenced yard. Put the pup into obedience classes and so on. All the people that have contacted me so far no this and still want one of the pups and they are not even born yet. I just want to make sure I have a big enough list that I can make sure I get the perfect home for each pup.

That is great. I really like the way that you're handling it. I wish more purebreeders were as thoughtful and thorough as you. If the market is there, go for it. I just know that it's not here. Sometimes a good well brought up mixed breed pup will bring $15. However, the owner is usually just asking that to make sure that the person that gets it really wants it.