Thread: My best friends

Full Member Full Dog Member

I woke up this morning with a wet nose in my neck. My Yorkie had wiggled himself half under me for bodyheat. We have winter now, so all my babies (cats and dogs) snuggle up on the bed with us.

And I realised, I could not live without them. People without animals or people who donít like animals miss out on so much!

Itís my fur footed babies that awaits me with such enthusiasm and excitement at the gate each evening, I can not help to be in a good mood, whatever bad day I had.

Itís my fur footed babies that come to look every five minutes if I am okay. They cheer me up, they make me cry and sometimes they make me mad. Itís for them that I am here; itís them I brag about. They are my life, they are mine and I love them dearly.

I can not imagine a life without them, I donít want to.

Aliqu, I agree with you! I have a shih tzu that snuggles with me on the sofa and in bed at night and like yours, she snuggles her way right underneath me or my husbands. Pets are wonderful!
    Barbara Smith

Yeah, I'm on the same page.....I know people who never had a pet and they truly don't know what they are missing. Besides being the number 1 stress reliever, they are our best friends, who love us unconditionally, never judge us, never question us, just love us, for who we are. We are blessed to have them in our lives!
    gypsy