Thread: Got a new kitten!

Well, last night my mum brought home a new kitten. Her name is Fiona, e's 9 weeks old, about the size of my phone, brown tabby, and NEVER stops meowing. We weren't sure whether to keep her, with a new puppy and all, but we're attatched. She falls asleep in our laps and sits on our shoulders. She woke me up at 2 am this morning attacking my arm. She's figured out that she can get anywhere high by using us as ladders (oww). She doesn't get along well with the puppy, and refuses to eat anything but tuna, but she is wonderful to have around.

Just felt like sharing [img]smile.gif[/img]
    Elite, Molly, and Daisy
    "You can say any foolish thing to a dog, and the dog will give you a look that says, 'My God, you're right! I never would've thought of that!'" --Dave Barry

Senior Dog Member weimlover0816's Avatar

awww!! Good luck with your new kitty and I think that the puppy and kitty will get used to eachother eventually... it may take a while, but give them the chance and they may become best of friends!!!
    got weimaraner?

Full Member Full Dog Member

Hey I have 3 cats and 2 dogs. Congrats on the new kitten. Yes those claws can be sharp. I know how you feel.
    I love cats too.

BTW, here's a picture I just took of her!
    http://pic15.picturetrail.com:80/VOL...4/57743971.jpg
    Elite, Molly, and Daisy
    "You can say any foolish thing to a dog, and the dog will give you a look that says, 'My God, you're right! I never would've thought of that!'" --Dave Barry

cuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuute.

my cat is cuter though [img]tongue.gif[/img]
    Hehe, goodluck with the kitten, man.

Good for you, Elite, and your new kitty too! I'm sure you'll be very happy together!
    Barbara Smith

If you think your cat is so much cuter, prove it, lol! I might just agree with you just to spite my baby
    Oh, and we're thinking of changing her name to Lupe, after Guadalupe (sp?). Easier to call out than Fiona, but I proably won't use it anyways...all my animals nicknames are big cat, small cat, big dog, small dog. You can imagine it's hard for my animals to learn their names :-P Luckily my big dog will come no matter WHAT we call her.
    Elite, Molly, and Daisy

Well it's the best picture I could find. She's such a nice cat, always sitting on my belly and purring [img]smile.gif[/img]