Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Husband giving me a hard time!!!!

Hi, my hubby is giving me a hard time, lol. I just asked him about his painting in the passage, sarcastically he said, Oh, your showing an interest are you.
    I have been on the forum, for 3 hours is all, I said I have a lot to catch up on, if you go for too long, you lot get up to too much trouble, and I have to keep my finger in the pie. LOL.
    We even had to bring the computer up into the lounge cause I was down in the computer room for too long. .
    A totally internet addicted mum!!! wonder if I will be sent off to withdrawal school.

Senior Dog Member

sounds like it
    Bending over backwards for her highness Zoee.

Senior Dog Member weimlover0816's Avatar

LOL!! My husband just yelled from the living room "Hun, what are you doing???" I was like "online again...." he said "tell the dog people I say hi!!" LOL

i think we are all addicted to this!! hey, it could be worse, right
    got weimaraner?

Full Member Full Dog Member

Ellierat,
    I'm glad I don't have that problem. We have 2 computers in the same rm. We also have a TV in here with a home surround. I can either stay in here with my hubby or if I want to get away, I can go downstairs and watch TV or sew or whatever.

Be glad he cares if you care or not or that he wants your attention! It seems that we get so caught up in everyday life that we forget we have a marriage and partner. The only thing about it is that when they want to do something that they want to do-do they think about the time that they take away from us? Now I'm getting to be a smart-elic. Not Nice! Go give him a big kiss and tell him you love him, and quit spending so much time on the computer!

That is so funny Weimlover, my lot call the forum my doggy friends. Tell your hubby I said Hi back.

Yea, Weimlover, tell him I said hello also. My hubby says he has to keep my computer fixed so I can talk to all my girlfriends on the doggie site! At least we're home, huh?
    Barbara Smith

Hi Barbara, normally I am alone, so it doesn't matter, but he has had to take time off because I am sick, I don't go on in the evening when everyone is home, I normally do it in the mornings only. I'm only joking about being addicted. lol.
    He has had too many kisses lately, so NO I'm not giving him one now, he would only wonder what I wanted anyway!!!

Ellierat, if he'll accept more kisses, I say give them to him. Lots of husbands don't want to be bothered with their wives kisses so be glad he does!

How are you feeling?
    Barbara Smith

Senior Dog Member weimlover0816's Avatar

I think i have to invest in a better computer chair!!! LOL.. or maybe get a laptop so i can sit on the couch......
    got weimaraner?

Hey Barbara I am feeling much better, thanks.
    Weimlover you need one of those chairs that leans back with armrests....one day!! lol.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast