Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Never introduced myself :)

Well, thought it was good time to introduce myself. It feels like I've been a member for a while without posting...I proably spent some time here asking about what kind of dog I should get, and telling you guys about how the puppy I was getting was in quarentine for distemper and over 7 puppies there were put to sleep per day, and we didn't think she was going to survive...but she did [img]smile.gif[/img]

Anyways, I'm 17 and my first dog was a pit/lab mix when I was 11. I still have her (in fact she's sleeping at my feet right now). Her name is Daisy, and she's 8 years old. She lives at my dad's house (my parents are divorced), with my cat Phoenix (we had another cat, but she dissapeared a few days ago).

A few months ago we adopted a new puppy at my mum's house (her dog, not mine). She was born on an indian reserve in New Mexico on christmas eve, which I think is pretty awesome. Good way to keep track of her playthings. Her name is Molly, and correct me if I'm wrong, but I *think* she's 7 months old? She's a pit/lab/rott, and is WONDERFUL. My mum has always completely hated pits and never wanted to get one, but this pup was marked as border/lab, so we got her, and now she is rather pitbullish, lol. So I finally got to teach my dog what great dogs pits are [img]smile.gif[/img] Molly just finished her beginner training classes, and we are VERY proud of her. Unfortunately, we keep her outside on a long leash (no yard, but she likes it a lot), and our trainer taught to her that if she was bad, she'd put her outside on a leash and close the door...so now our puppy almost refuses to go outside, which is very sad. She also lives with my new 10 week old kitten, Lupe, and all of my beloved fish (I'm obsessed, lol). I don't have any photos of my dogs on the net, but this picture I drew of Daisy looks EXACTLY like her, and Molly just looks like a small, longer legged version of Daisy.
    http://pic15.picturetrail.com:80/VOL...4/57743901.jpg

Oh, I'm also an artist, and do dog portraits mainly, although I like drawing birds as well. Please excuse the bad typing...I have horrible hands, and REALLY bad typos are due to my kitten constantly walking on the keyboard [img]smile.gif[/img]

My name is Brianna.
    Elite, Molly, and Daisy
    "You can say any foolish thing to a dog, and the dog will give you a look that says, 'My God, you're right! I never would've thought of that!'" --Dave Barry

Now a test to see if I can figure ut how to actually put thepicture here without a link...

Wow, it worked! I couldn't be more pleased...so I'll post another one of my doggy portraits :-D

[ June 25, 2004, 09:37 PM: Message edited by: Elite ]
    Elite, Molly, and Daisy
    "You can say any foolish thing to a dog, and the dog will give you a look that says, 'My God, you're right! I never would've thought of that!'" --Dave Barry

Senior Dog Member weimlover0816's Avatar

very cute

hey, how did you get the pics to post without links??????
    got weimaraner?

Couch Potato Senior Dog Member+Senior Dog Moderator Dax's Avatar
    Blog Entries

If you did it in picture trail, from edit your album click on the picture, then right clip go to properties and copy the URL address.

Go back to HOW TO POST PICTURES, I think Miss bandit explained it better than I just did.

Senior Dog Member weimlover0816's Avatar

thanks, i didn't read her whole post [img]graemlins/blush.gif[/img]

thanks again
    got weimaraner?

Hi Elite, yes I've seen your posts from time to time, welcome, you will get to know me too.
    I am always on the forum, I LOVE IT, hope you do too.
    Your portraits are lovely, I'm painting one of Ellie myself, we won't talk about the one I threw in the fire. lol.
    Welcome again. Ellierat.

Full Member Full Dog Member

Welcome [img]smile.gif[/img]
    Btw, I saw the pic of your dog in another thread. Are you sure its a pit/lab?

It looks like it has some German sheperd (or some other kind of sheperd) in it too!

Have fun in the forum.

[ June 27, 2004, 03:28 AM: Message edited by: MadnessBunny ]

Junior Member Junior Puppy Member

[img]smile.gif[/img] Welcome aboard Elite.

I'm relitively sure she's a pit lab...you really see shepherd? Interesting. I've been thinking lately that she posibly had cattle dog in her, but I'd never even considered shepherd...
    Elite, Molly, and Daisy

Couch Potato Senior Dog Member+Senior Dog Moderator Dax's Avatar
    Blog Entries

I have to agree that it's pretty hard to see any pitbull in your little girl.

I see the lab plainly.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast