Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Avatars

Full Member Full Dog Member

Question Avatars

How do you upload avatars? I am pretty sure that they are enabled, I saw one or two being used.

Junior Member Junior Puppy Member
    Must have been here for 15 days and have 50 posts or more for it to be enabled.
    "If you take a dog which is starving and feed him and make him prosperous, that dog will not bite you. This is the primary difference between a dog and a man."

- Mark Twain

Oh, I see. Thank you very much

Its called Full member ship. On other sites with V bullitan ive used they have things like that but they let u use the avatar feature right away.
    i got my labradoodle kramer! hes wonderful!
    I love my sheltie.

I can't get avitars to work on mine, does it go back to how long you were on the old forum or this new one.

Also I can't upload pics it says the file is too big, I have gone into paint on windows and edited the pic to reduce it's size but it is still too big. Do I have to put the pic back on the camera and then resize it? Any help appreciated.

Couch Potato Senior Dog Member+Senior Dog Moderator Dax's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Unhappy

I've been on Dog forum for months and 50 posts LOL (is that per day?) I still can't enable Avator and am listed as a senior member. What am i doing wrong

Ellierat - I went back into my photoediter and changed the size - got it to load but where does it display?

I feel like a computer moron (again)
    Attached Images Attached Images  

LOL fancy asking me Daxariel, if you think your a computer moron, remember I'm the one who had to have hers repaired last week, LOL

I forgot, this is dumb, I can't even figure out how to get the smilies(gremlins) onto my actual posts yet.

You have to use the smileys next to that A above. not the ones below. the ones below are post icons.
    i got my labradoodle kramer! hes wonderful!
    I love my sheltie.

Couch Potato Senior Dog Member+Senior Dog Moderator Dax's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    I think they do this to make us feel inadequate. Here i was feeling pretty good. No major computer problems. A nice rating in the old dog forum. Now "I'm on a distinusihed road" and cant' figure out where a profile picture shows up.

QUICK someone call a 12 year old to help me LOL LOL

Go to my profile.... It shows up there. HEE HEE - figured it out. Let's hope I don't hurt myself patting myself on the back.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast