Thread: Hey everybody!

Junior Member Junior Puppy Member

Talking Hey everybody!

Hello Everybody! Im new to the forum. My name is Debbie, and Im 13 years old.I live in east Tennessee. I have 2 dogs. One is a german shepherd named Dutch. He is almost 2 years old. We rescued him from a shelter in Kingsport Tennessee. And the other stays at my work. Which is a gas station. So I just claim him. I named him Duke. I have no idea how old he is or anything. Hes just a little mutt. But we love him anyway As far as other pets I have a cat and 5 kittens. 2 gerbils, and a turtle. Some of my intrest are horses, football, nascar, and I like to go to monster truck shows. I was wonderin how old everybody is around here. I always feel way younger than everybody when I go on forums. Well I just wanted to introduce myself. Lookin forward to posting.
    Oh yea and if anybody wants to add me to thier MSN mines:barn_goddess72@hotmail.com
    REDNECK WOMEN!

Im here for the party And I aint leavin till they throw me out Gonna have a little fun, gonna get me some You know Im here Im here for the party!

Welcome to the forum!
    I'm 17
    Elite, Molly, and Daisy
    "You can say any foolish thing to a dog, and the dog will give you a look that says, 'My God, you're right! I never would've thought of that!'" --Dave Barry