Thread: Hi from Trace

Talking Hi from Trace

Well - I ahve not yet done an intro for myself as I was waiting to post a piccie of Maddy at the same time.

I am Trace - duh . I am originally from the UK - but now live in the states - have been here for 14 years.

We now live on the east coast, but used to live in CO - which is where I got my two Border Collies, and had to unfortunately leave my horse behind - boo hoo.

The months ago I lost one of my beloved Bordie Collies - Ellie - to Canine Lymphoma, and our family - inlcuding Jake - my remaining BC - were all heartbroken.

We just got a new puupy - picture hopefully attatched - Maddy - we decided on a Lab this time.

We got the two BC;s just past the tiny puppy stage - so getting Maddy at 9 weeks is a learning experience.

Anyways - it is nice to be here and have other dog lovers (and some horse lovers thrown in) to chat with.
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    A Lab and two Border Collies - can it get any better than this......

Welcome Trace, officially. lol.
    You are a member of one of the best breeds I see too. Have you been into the dog wars photo comp yet?
    Very nice to have you aboard. Hope you have fun here, we all do. I'm sure you will fit in like a glove.

Thanks ER - I had a piccie that would go great in the dog wars - but I was a few days too late - maybe next time.

Welcome, Trace. A BC and a lab, you will fit right in. Ellie knows labs like the palm of her hand so you have a great adviser in her and although I don't have a lab, I love to hear the adventures of Sophie, Ellie, and Wally.
    CT is a nice state. My aunt lives in New Canaan where I spent my summers as a child. Very pretty.

Welcome ! Glad to have you here , even if you do have a lab . (just teasing)

Seriously , she's very cute . We'd love to see more pics !
    The only thing better than having a dog , is having two !

Quote Originally Posted by Luvit73
    Welcome ! Glad to have you here , even if you do have a lab . (just teasing)

Seriously , she's very cute . We'd love to see more pics !
    I'll forgive you.

I thought of your puppy last night - I was watching the animal planet last night - funniest animals or something like that - and they had a PB that was hanging from a toy tied to a rope on a tree and he was going round and round and having a great time - it was so funny.

Quote Originally Posted by SouthPaw
    Welcome, Trace. A BC and a lab, you will fit right in. Ellie knows labs like the palm of her hand so you have a great adviser in her and although I don't have a lab, I love to hear the adventures of Sophie, Ellie, and Wally.
    CT is a nice state. My aunt lives in New Canaan where I spent my summers as a child. Very pretty.
    I do like CT - liked CO better - horse country and all that - but you are right - CT is very pretty - and of course green.

I am glad to be here and for any help with a Lab puppy as we have never had one before.

Back for a minute.. Senior Dog Member ChandraRae's Avatar
    Welcome! We're a good group, overall.. that ellierat is a little crazy

Just playing.. if you have any Lab questions at all.. she's the one to ask!
    "I thought it was completely obvious by now that I have no idea what I'm doing."

More pics yet ?
    The only thing better than having a dog , is having two !

No not yet - I just need to break down and buy a digital camera and be done with it.