Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Sadie Had Her Puppies!!!!!11

TG I'm a country girl Senior Dog Member+ doglovin's Avatar

Sadie Had Her Puppies!!!!!11

So today was the big day.Sadie went into labour at 1:00,and had her first puppy [who was born stillborn] at 1:15.At 2:20The second pup was born breech,and we had a tough time getting this big boy out,but with some gentle pulling,and inserting my finger in,to hook and pull,we managed to get this big guy out,safe and sound.Soon after that at 2:33,Another boy was born,although he to was breech,he shot out just fine.3:15,and here comes number 4,this little girl is so tiny and frail,but a real fighter,breech as well,she shot out.4:25 and i was amazed,here little Sadie was having her 5th puppy,this girl is medium sized,and the first one to comeout normal "head first".I was stunned when Sadie had her 6th,healthy as well,and ALL WHITE!No wonder Sadie looked like she was going to pop!!!

Mother and babies are doing well,pups are all sucking and latching on,and Sadie has gone back to drinking lots of water! It was after all a successful delivery,and now i can breath in peace.

By the time #3 had come,we had borrowed a camera from the neighbor.So i will try to post some pics later
    Last edited by doglovin; 02-24-2005 at 09:41 AM.
    My Rotti's: Chanae&Dunamis
    "My black and Tan Heartthrobs"
    R.I.P. King&Annie

Couch Potato Senior Dog Member+Senior Dog Moderator Dax's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Congratulations!!!! Poor girl. I'm so sorry about the first one. They are a few days early aren't they? Cuddles to the proud mommy and pups. I can't wait to see the pics. Tell your mom - great job!
    Last edited by Dax; 02-24-2005 at 10:54 AM.

I am sorry to hear you lost a puppy , but happy the rest are doing well . Congrats ! We look forward to seeing pics .
    The only thing better than having a dog , is having two !

TG I'm a country girl Senior Dog Member+ doglovin's Avatar
    Thanks!!! Yes Dax they are 5 days early.But all seem to be healthy and strong!

Dax.Could u help me post some pics???My computer won't let me download them to my yahoo photo's for some weird reason.Could i send them to u,and then u post them?
    My Rotti's: Chanae&Dunamis
    "My black and Tan Heartthrobs"
    R.I.P. King&Annie

Dobermonster Mom Senior Dog Member+ dobermom's Avatar
    Congrats! Cant wait to see the pictures!

WOW! 4 pups will be plenty of work for little Sadie for sure. Please spoil her rotten, the dear. I can't wait for pictures either. Lots of C-sections in chi's so glad Sadie made it with your help. All white.... like my Stella (she has a couple of very light spots actually). They may have spots that show later.

Sorry about the first, that's one of the sad parts of breeding. I'm glad she had so many healthy ones. Now don't spoil them too much. Can't wait for pictures. Give your neighbors a big thanks for lending the camera. It's great that Sadie is back to drinking normally, she's going to need it. Good luck with helping Sadie raise them, and of course we want many updates, I'd say daily at least.

aw doglovin how lovely, little babies to ooh and arrh over, clucky already. I am so thrilled for you..give them big mushies for me please.

Bubby Central Senior Dog Member+ AussiesCollies's Avatar

Talking

Wow, congratulations on all of the pups! I'm sorry to hear about the one you lost, but now you have plenty of healthy pups to keep you and momma busy Good luck with them and I can't wait to see some pictures!
    Crazy for Chi's! RIP Pebbles & Oreo

Couch Potato Senior Dog Member+Senior Dog Moderator Dax's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by doglovin
    Thanks!!! Yes Dax they are 5 days early.But all seem to be healthy and strong!

Dax.Could u help me post some pics???My computer won't let me download them to my yahoo photo's for some weird reason.Could i send them to u,and then u post them?
    Absolutely, do you still have my email address?

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast