Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Pomeranian Puppy Pictures 6 weeks

Registered Junior Puppy Member
    Is anyone have tried giving Marijuana to their pets for Medical purposes? I have read many articles about medical marijuana and how it can help them in terms of chronic pain, bone injuries, eating disorder, inflammation, and a lot more. Like this article about a marijuana strain from http://www.ilovegrowingmarijuana.com/bluniverse/. Alternatively, they've also found new ways to infuse cannabis on food and beverages. If this is true I can't find any solid conclusive evidence that speaks to its efficacy. Any personal experience or testimonial would be highly appreciated. Thanks

Full Member Full Dog Member wliberty's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Helen753 View Post
    Is anyone have tried giving Marijuana to their pets for Medical purposes? I have read many articles about medical marijuana and how it can help them in terms of chronic pain, bone injuries, eating disorder, inflammation, and a lot more. Like this article about a marijuana strain from http://www.ilovegrowingmarijuana.com/bluniverse/. Alternatively, they've also found new ways to infuse cannabis on food and beverages. If this is true I can't find any solid conclusive evidence that speaks to its efficacy. Any personal experience or testimonial would be highly apprerciated. Thanks
    I've read about it but never tried it. In my state they would probably throw me in jail. It wouldn't matter if it helped or not. Sad but true.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12