Thread: Mind Games To Play With Humans

Blog Entries

Mind Games To Play With Humans

1. After your humans give you a bath, DON'T LET THEM TOWEL DRY YOU! Instead, run to their bed, jump up and dry yourself off on the sheets. This is especially good if it's right before your humans bedtime.

2. Act like a convicted criminal! When the humans come home, put your ears back, tail between your legs, chin down and act as if you have done something really bad. Then, watch as the humans frantically search the house for the damage they think you have caused. (Note: This only works when you have done absolutely nothing wrong.)

3. Let the humans teach you a brand new trick. Learn it perfectly. When the humans try to demonstrate it to someone else, stare blankly back at the humans. Pretend you have no idea what they're talking about.

4. Make your humans be patient. When you go outside to go 'pee', sniff around the entire yard as your humans wait. Act as if the spot you choose to go pee will ultimately decide the fate of the earth.

5. Draw attention to the human. When out for a walk always pick the busiest, most visible spot to go 'poo'. Take your time and make sure everyone watches. This works particularly well if your humans have forgotten to bring a plastic bag.

6. When out for a walk, alternate between choking and coughing every time a strange human walks by.

7. Make your own rules. Don't always bring back the stick when playing fetch with the humans. Make them go and chase it once in a while.

8. Hide from your humans. When your humans come home, don't greet them at the door. Instead, hide from them, and make them think something terrible has happened to you. (Don't reappear until one of your humans is panic-stricken and close to tears).

9. When your human calls you to come back in, always take your time.Walk as slowly as possible back to the door.

10. Wake up twenty minutes before the alarm clock is set to go off and make the humans take you out for your morning pee. As soon as you get back inside, fall asleep. (Humans can rarely fall back asleep after going outside, this will drive them nuts!)

Couch Potato Senior Dog Member+Senior Dog Moderator Dax's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Wake up twenty minutes before the alarm clock is set to go off and make the humans take you out for your morning pee. As soon as you get back inside, fall asleep. (Humans can rarely fall back asleep after going outside, this will drive them nuts!)
    That one only do on the weekend ROFLMAO - those are too cute

Count the Cotons Senior Dog Moderator Moo's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by doglady
    8. Hide from your humans. When your humans come home, don't greet them at the door. Instead, hide from them, and make them think something terrible has happened to you. (Don't reappear until one of your humans is panic-stricken and close to tears).
    Kirby did that once. Stop brainwashing my dog
    ♫ Come and knock on our door.... ♪

Blog Entries
    10. Wake up twenty minutes before the alarm clock is set to go off and make the humans take you out for your morning pee. As soon as you get back inside, fall asleep. (Humans can rarely fall back asleep after going outside, this will drive them nuts!)
    Angel will let me go back to sleep. But if Roo sees that I'm trying to go back to sleep he will jump up and down off the bed. If that don't work he knows his mom has sore feet (been told not to step on them and usually will leave them alone) and will keep stepping on them til she gets up.

5. Draw attention to the human. When out for a walk always pick the busiest, most visible spot to go 'poo'. Take your time and make sure everyone watches. This works particularly well if your humans have forgotten to bring a plastic bag.)
    I must say that really isnt funny. LOL Yes it is...but i dont enjoy laughing because it has happend to me...ya...on an intersection with red lights pointing my way. Oscar was basically the only thing to watch. And when i had no bag...you can imagine the look on my face.
    I'm a superhero with no powers or motivation. - eXile

Hey! Did you consult with my dogs to write this????
    I love it, too funny!

Full Member Full Dog Member
    I love this it is just to funny.

I miss you Denali Senior Dog Member+ Dignity's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Denali is a strong believer in item #2

Loki believes in item #9

They alternate with item #10
    Beauty without Vanity; Strength without Insolence; Courage without Ferocity; and all the virtues of Man without his Vices. -- Lord Byron "Epitaph to a Dog"
    ♥ Bone Cancer Awareness ♥ RIP Denali ♥

Senior Dog Member+ lovemelovemedog's Avatar
    Rusty is 2,4 & 5
    Bundy is just 9.

Deiogie is definately no 4,and 9
    Kala is 2.,7,and 9,and definately no 10.
    Sissy is no 1,and no 8.
    Keysha is no 2,only she is proud of her poo,she stands by it,and then looks at you,like I did great,didn't I?Shes great at no 8,I go frantic,when I don't see her,and she don't come to me,when I call for her.
    Koty is no 3,6 and 7.