Thread: HaHa not dog related but funny

HaHa not dog related but funny

Two weeks ago was my 45th birthday and I wasn't feeling too good that morning. I went to breakfast knowing my wife would be pleasant and say, "Happy Birthday!", and probably would have a present for me. As it turned out, she didn't even say good morning, let alone any happy birthday. I thought, well, that's wives for you, the children will remember.. The children came in to breakfast and didn't say a word So when I left for the office, I was feeling pretty low and despondent.. As I walked into my office, my secretary Janet said, "Good morning, Boss. Happy Birthday". And I felt a little better that someone had remembered. I worked until noon, then Janet knocked on my door and said, "You know, it's such a beautiful day outside, and it's your birthday, let's go to lunch, just you and me." I said, "By George, that's the greatest thing I've heard all day. "Let's go!" We went to lunch. We didn't go where we normally go; instead we went out to a private little place. We had two martinisand enjoyed lunch tremendously. On the way back to the office, she said, "You know, it's such a beautiful day. We don't need to go back to the office, do we?" I said, "No, I guess not." She said, "Let's go to my apartment." After arriving at her apartment she said, "Boss, if you don't mind, I think I'll go into the bedroom and slip into something more comfortable" She went into the bedroom and, in about six minutes, she came out carrying a huge birthday cake ----- followed by my wife, children, and dozens of our friends, all singing Happy Birthday. And I just sat there ---- on the couch ---- naked
    "A mutt is couture-the only one like it in the world, and made especially for you."
    -Isaac Mizrahi

Couch Potato Senior Dog Member+Senior Dog Moderator Dax's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    ROFLMAO - could you imagine the faces.

that is really funny im going to have to remeber that lol
    "AND OUR GOD WHO CREATED THEM
    KNOWS THIER SUFFERING, AND WILL
    HOLD HIM WHO CAUSES THEM TO
    SUFFER UNNECESSARILY TO ANSWER
    FOR IT"

GEORGE CANNON