Thread: For Zoom

Junior Member Junior Puppy Member

Red face For Zoom

In loving memory of zoom. He was an old rottweiler. He wasn't my dog, he was someone else's. And they miss him so. The poor guy kept fainting. But he didn't die til a week ago. In his place now is a frisky puppy named luke. Zoom's brother, Cody (shitzu), misses Zoom a lot, and now is very cranky with dogs. It's affected him very badly, and he hates Luke. All I can say is, I'm sorry you left us Zoom.
    I love doggies! :9

Full Member Full Dog Member
    I am sorry for your loss. Loosing a dog can be very hard on people and other animals if they are known well by one another. Speak to others who have had the same experience. This will help alot.
    Animals are a Wonder. I just want to get into their heads to see what they are thinking. I often have times when I stay home and pretend to be a animal to get a glimps of what it is like.

Junior Member Junior Puppy Member
    Well, a lot of time has past. Luke's owner is having a little bit of trouble with him, but Cody is happier now, but Zoom will not be forgotten!
    I love doggies! :9

Gotta love bunnays. Senior Dog Member+ *chihuahuagirl*'s Avatar
    Rest in Peace Zoom. God holds you in his arms.
    "Everyday I want to try something I have never tried, go somewhere I have never gone, create something I could only dream of, and learn something I never knew." -Audrey Kitching

Bubby Central Senior Dog Member+ AussiesCollies's Avatar
    Well as most of us here know, pups can definitely be a challenge! But at least good ole Zoom is in a happy place! I'm sure he's havin a blast up there and without any pain.
    Crazy for Chi's! RIP Pebbles & Oreo