Thread: RIP Fox

Animal Lover Senior Dog Member+ Reyven's Avatar
    Blog Entries

RIP Fox

I know the forum isn't very active anymore, but I wanted to post that we lost Fox at the end of December
    He was 14, and seemed to be doing fine; just had blood work in November and put on arthritis medicine. One day he just started vomiting and couldn't keep water or food down..gums were pale, did not want to lay down at all, and he was shaky. Took him in and he had a lot of fluid in his abdomen, further tests reveled drastic changes in organ function and an enlarged liver. They suspected cancer so we made the decision to make his suffering end instead of prolonging it. He was a great companion and will forever be missed.
    ~*Forever in my heart*~
    RIP Shadow unk - Aug 2010
    RIP Misty unk - 5 Nov 2011
    RIP Loki Dec 2002-01 Apr 2013

Full Member Full Dog Member wliberty's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Reyven View Post
    I know the forum isn't very active anymore, but I wanted to post that we lost Fox at the end of December
    He was 14, and seemed to be doing fine; just had blood work in November and put on arthritis medicine. One day he just started vomiting and couldn't keep water or food down..gums were pale, did not want to lay down at all, and he was shaky. Took him in and he had a lot of fluid in his abdomen, further tests reveled drastic changes in organ function and an enlarged liver. They suspected cancer so we made the decision to make his suffering end instead of prolonging it. He was a great companion and will forever be missed.
    Hugs! I am so sorry. My heart goes out to you. It's never easy.

Pom Mom Senior Dog Member+ Deb's Tiny Dogs's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Iím so sorry about your loss of Fox. May he run pain-free and renewed at The Bridge. Itís so hard to say goodbye. ❤️
    Forever my boys, Bogey and Miko. All my love till we meet again.