Thread: Your thought? Is Doggy Dan Online Dog Trainer any good?

Registered Junior Puppy Member

Arrow Your thought? Is Doggy Dan Online Dog Trainer any good?

Hello dog owners. I recently read Canine Journal's review of Doggy Dan Online Dog Trainer program. It's obvious that they are an affiliate of that program but it's all good as long as the program is great.

My question is, have any of you tried that program?

The reason I'm asking is that I just adopted a 1 years old Lab and I want to learn how to train him. I don't want to waste my money on programs that don't work because I previously purchased Brain Training For Dogs on https://lovingfrenchies.com/ and I don't find it promising at all.

So, as I've mentioned, I don't want to make the same mistake so I think it's best if I seek opinions from other dog owners who have used the program.

Really hope to hear your thoughts soon. Thank you!

Full Member Full Dog Member wliberty's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Sonya_Lynn View Post
    Hello dog owners. I recently read Canine Journal's review of Doggy Dan Online Dog Trainer program. It's obvious that they are an affiliate of that program but it's all good as long as the program is great.

My question is, have any of you tried that program?

The reason I'm asking is that I just adopted a 1 years old Lab and I want to learn how to train him. I don't want to waste my money on programs that don't work because I previously purchased Brain Training For Dogs on https://lovingfrenchies.com/ and I don't find it promising at all.

So, as I've mentioned, I don't want to make the same mistake so I think it's best if I seek opinions from other dog owners who have used the program.

Really hope to hear your thoughts soon. Thank you!
    He does know what he's doing if you follow his training. If I remember right it was on the expensive side.
    Last edited by wliberty; 01-06-2019 at 09:56 AM. Reason: spelling